After months of saying, "This one ... no, that one ... no, the other one", I had finally come to a decision on who I would caucus for at the upcoming Republican shindig. I was honestly almost down to the "Eeeny, meeny, miney, moe" stage. Finally, last night, I decided that my choice had to be Mitt Romney.
Now comes news that Mr. Romney has dropped out of the Presidential campaign today.
Now what? My choices are down to Paul, Huckabee, and McCain ... unless I'm missing someone.
Paul is easy. I feel exactly like the editor of Go! Twenty-four/Seven who wrote, in this week's issue, "Ron Paul: Has some good ideas; is crazy as a loon."
I have some serious reservations about John McCain. And after reading what James Dobson had to say about him, my reservations are even stronger. But I'm not sure I can see myself caucusing for Mike Huckabee.
Well, back to the old "Eeny, meeny, miney, moe," I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment